Aging is a normal fact of life, but if you want to stay young despite age, here are 7 natural components that help keep your body healthy.
The carrots are rich in beta – carotene. Studies show that eating one a day can reduce aging, as well as prevent many diseases. Carrots can be eaten raw, cooked, mixed in food or in a juice.
- An also very effective fruit is avocado . You may not have beta-carotene, but you do have vitamin E, which helps give your skin a healthy look and monosaturated fats that help lower cholesterol.
- The berries contain antioxidants. You can choose between blueberries or black currants to be sure that at least one variety is available in the store.
- Many of us love to eat chicken and meat products. But did you know that they are high in cholesterol and only provide us with protein? If you want to delay the signs of aging, try to eat more fish since it is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- You can fight aging by eating snacks and a good example is peanuts. Peanuts are rich in fiber, but make sure it’s without salt or without toasting.
- We have said that meat products and poultry give us protein. But what the body uses as energy are carbohydrates and the best source is bread , pasta or rice .
- Finally, it is necessary to drink a lot of water a day as it helps eliminate toxins and keep the skin soft. Experts say you should drink at least 8 glasses a day. You can also get it from fresh fruits and coconut water.
- Aging is something we have to accept, maybe these foods can’t help it; However, they will give us a better quality of life.