One of the best ways to give your body the essential nutrients it needs on a regular basis is to consume fresh vegetable and fruit juices.
These natural drinks offer numerous health benefits and can be consumed during the whole day.
Nevertheless, fruit juices contain sugar and you should make sure not to take too much of them. Also, those of you who want to lose some weight should try to create a calorie deficit of 500 calories per day.
Health Benefits Of Fresh Fruit And Vegetable Juices:
As said above, a glass of juice made of vegetables and fruits combined together offers a plenty of health benefits and represents an amazingly nutritional beverage. Each type of fruit or vegetable has its own individual and highly valuable properties that give the human body numerous benefits. For instance, watermelon’s alkaline fluid helps eliminate toxins from the kidneys and neutralize acids, cucumber cleanses the body, while parsley functions as a mild diuretic. Combine cucumber, watermelon, and parsley together with ginger to get a perfect body to cleanse.
The following are some of the best juice mixtures. They should be made with ice in a 2:1 ratio (2 juice/ 1 ice):
- Cranberries, grapes, and prunes
- Watermelon and apple
- Pear, apple, and pineapple
- Pear and apple
- Grapefruit and orange
- Best Green Juices
- Cucumber, ginger, celery, and parsley
- Spinach, ginger, cayenne, tomato, and garlic
- Celery, dill, tomato, and spinach
- Kale, sweet basil, celery, tomato, and garlic
- Cabbage, dill, spinach, celery, and lemon
- Dill, spinach, celery, and tomato
- Best Combination Juices:
- Watermelon, orange, pineapple, spinach, and cayenne
- Lime, lemon, orange, and ginger
- Orange bell pepper, watermelon, pineapple, and mango
- Strawberry, kale, cucumber, green apple, and mint
- Raspberry, blueberry, cucumber, cabbage, and mint